[ExI] A critical book you should all read

R. Mark Adams, Ph.D. rmadams at epotential.com
Thu Oct 9 15:55:12 UTC 2008

Well- you can get an electronic edition for the Kindle:

Also Available in:  	List Price:  	Our Price:  	Other Offers:
Kindle Edition (Kindle Book) 		$15.42

Not that the general point is inaccurate- namely that the electronic
edition is limited to a closed platform, rather than something broadly
available beyond a single kind of device.  There is nothing wrong with
making money on one's writings, but it seems reasonable to have those
writings available, using open standards, on as many platforms as
possible...

-Mark