[ExI] ESP

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:26:32 UTC 2008

Okay, I admit I really overstated things. lol  But I still do think there is
probably yet another underground Stargate type project being run by the U.S.
government.  Perhaps they will be more rigorous in their research this time
and *maybe* even see some solid results.  Despite all the failure and
disappointment in the past I suspect major nations will continue covertly to
study this field because the possibility of a major breakthrough (however
unlikely) is just too tempting to pass up.  And such a venture costs a
fraction of many R & D weapons programs.  It is ultimately a national
security matter because American leadership is very disturbed by the idea of
powerful rival nations getting the jump on us in this or any other area.

And though unlikely it is possible that Stargate was set up to fail with the
purpose of providing a smokescreen for another similar project (cue X-Files
music...).

John  : )