[ExI] U.S. Medical Care

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 21:27:46 UTC 2009

At 11:08 PM 4/4/2009 +0200, painlord2k wrote:

>Are you from the Dep. of Mind Reading of the ACLU?

No, but one of my friends ran the Dept. of Mind Reading for the CIA
and US military. (Detailed in my book OUTSIDE THE GATES OF SCIENCE.)

>>For someone who actually works as a psychiatric nurse (as Mirco does, I
>>gather) to say this is disturbing. Maybe he could change his name to
>>Nurse Ratched.#
>
>I had to do a search for understanding what you intended.

What a stroke of luck, then, that I provided a direct url to the
movie (although Ken Kesey's famous novel was more interesting).#

Damien Broderick
# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Kesey