[ExI] Getting People who Speak Heresies to Shut Up

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:30:56 UTC 2009

I like free speech and don't like censorship, so I kind of agree with
Lee on this. And there should be no sacred cows that cannot even be
mentioned: sacred cows are as good for hamburgers as other cows.

But as I said in another thread, if France were to expel its Muslim
citizens, it would also be expelling the Western legal system that,
flawed as it may be, is not half bad. Our legal system gives a
definition of citizenship with associated rights. As I said, nazi
Germany is the only recent precedent I can think of in Western Europe
where an ethnic group and the legal system have been kicked away.

Also, I am often in France, speak fluent French and know Paris and
other cities well. I can tell you that the most alive, interesting and
fun parts of the city are those where many ethnic and cultural groups
coexist.

Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon
aka Giulio Prisco