[ExI] All Cultures are equivalent

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Apr 13 23:06:48 UTC 2009

Il 13/04/2009 20.23, frankie ha scritto:
> My son-in-law who is a Muslin,  is now taking care of  his sick mom
> in Algeria, while my Daughter like a good desert woman waits for his
>  return here in Chicago.

Like a good desert woman?
Like a good city dweller, I would say.

> My family(especially my wife) looks down upon him not because he is a
> Muslin, but because he drives a cab when he is here in Chicago.

Wrong reason to look down on someone.
People doing honest jobs and behaving honestly must be respected.

> What kind of man is he who reads the same book day after day, they
> can not explain why he prays five times a day, and then spends most
> of the rest of the time drinking tea with his friends while waiting
> for fares at Ohare.

Do he let dogs on his car?

> Other than being material for jokes on David Letterman, he
> contributes nothing to this society as he well drives a cab and not
> teaching at some southern college like others here on this list.

Someone doing an honest job contribute to society; he must be respected
when drive cabs or when teach in a college. I have not much respect for
a few college teachers. They only regurgitate what was feed to them by
their teachers.

> Of course, it is his faith that only requires that he take care of
> the poor,

It require to give alms for the poor (muslims), the poor unbelievers
come after.

> and practices his faith 5 times a day by praying does not leave much
>  for invention like say the iPod or the cell telephone, but he in his
>  defense he has played Santa Claus at Christmas time and I thank him
>  for that.

Like many Muslims before him and like him, this appear to be a Muslim
that didn't read his book.
It simply repeat his prayers at the right time, read the text, but don't
understand them. I have wrote about how the Quran is in Arabic Classic,
so near all the modern Muslims have problem to understanding it. It is
like Latin and Italian. They are forced to memorize the sounds but
rarely are told what is in the sounds.

> He is a good man, he makes my daughter happy, he believes in family
> and he practices his beliefs with deeds and not words.

Good.
They plan to have children?
They will be Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, Buddhist?
I suppose he would like they become Muslims.
But, what will he do if they tell him they want to be something other?
Ask him. Ask him what would do his Prophet in the same situation.

> To ask the question what has Muslin contributed to society is not
> fair, unless you ask the same concerning the worlds other religions.

Here you mix what Muslims have contributed to society and what Islam
have contributed to society. The first probably something. The second
nothing of positive.

> Hey when the United States dropped TWO atomic bombs on Japan, their
> creators were either JEWS or CHRISTIANS not a muslin among them.

When did the atomic bomb become evil?
They spared the US, the Japan and the other allies to fight an invasion
of the Japan. They spared 2 million of US soldiers lives only, plus the
Japanese, plus the other.

> Ask the people who lost relatives in Japan when this happened and
> they would give you a different answer to whether these Christians
> and Jews have contributed to society was a good thing or a bad
> thing.

Your reasoning is all about emotions.
Your in-law is a good man? So you need the urge to protect him (and your
daughter) from harm.
The people that lost relatives in Nanchino would tell you that Japan
received the right retribution for what they did there. Why don't you
think at the river of blood that the Japan Army caused in Nanchino? At
the babies launched over the baionettes, at the people marched to the
death in the forest of the Birmania and so many others that it is too
long to write. Why do you whitewash these dead and give worth only to
the dead you are interested in exploit?

Do you know what is happening in Sudan?
Do you know that the IOC (Islamic Organization Conference) support the
same President of Sudan that is accused of Crime Against Humanity?
Do you know

> While thinking about that consider what the world would look like had
> Germans, Italians and Japs won instead of the English and Russians,
> would there have been any JEWS left on this planet , would we have
> walked on the moon as a world united would football be on television
> in the fall in America , and just think of what they as a people
> these Germans or Italians or Jap's would have have contributed to
> society had won. Just the idea of a living in a place run by Italians
> Germans and Japs brings laughter to the rest of the world. But then
> again there would not be a MIDDLE EAST problem and Mitchell would be
> out of a job.

This is laughable, that the M.E. problem is Israel.
Israel is a symptom, the disease is Islam.
It is easy to blame all to Israel, but other places were razed to ground
after the WW2. Italy, Germany, Japan, Taiwan. Italy lost Istria and a
large number of Italians were expelled or killed from Yugoslavia. My
grandparents and their children. They lost all, but they don't continued
to live in camps (to this the Palestinians can thanks the other arabs
that prevent them from becoming citizens). They don't launched attacks
to the civilians over the border.
Americans have a very limited (not their guilt) knowledge of how much
people where displaced after the WW2 in Europe. What happened to the
Palestinians is nothing special.
They could declare their state now, if they like. They don't.
This is because they are more interested in destroying Israel than to
build a home where they can live in peace.

> Leave the Muslins alone, and they will leave you alone.

Until they will not.
Tell to the Jews of Khaybar.
Google and Wikipedia are your friends.
Study the Quran, the Hadit, the Sharia; it is all online.
Study what Mohammed did and ask yourself who would call this man
"prophet" and "example to be imitated".

For example, ask your in-law about Khaybar

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sira/20.htm

> The apostle occupied the Jewish forts one after the other, taking
> prisoners as he went. Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana,
> the Khaybar chief, and two female cousins; the apostle chose Safiya
> for himself. The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims.
> Bilal brought Safiya to the apostle, and they passed the bodies of
> several Jews on the way. Safiya's female companions lamented and
> strewed dust on their heads. When the apostle of Allah observed this
> scene, he said, 'Remove these she‑devils from me� But he ordered
> Safiya to remain, and threw his reda [cloak] over her. So the Muslims
> knew he had reserved her for his own. The apostle reprimanded Bilal,
> saying, 'Hast thou lost all feelings of mercy, to make women pass by
> the corpses of their husbands?'

> Kinana, the husband of Safiya, had been guardian of the tribe's
> treasures, and he was brought before the apostle, who asked where
> they were hidden. But Kinana refused to disclose the place. Then a
> Jew came who said, 'I have seen Kinana walk around a certain ruin
> every morning.' The apostle asked Kinana, 'Art thou prepared to die
> if we find thou knewest where the treasure was?' And he replied,
> 'Yes.' So the apostle ordered the ruin to be dug up, and some of the
>  treasure was found. After that Kinana was asked again about the
> remainder, but he still refused to tell. The apostle of Allah handed
>  him over to al‑Zubayr, saying, 'Torture him until he tells what he
> knows', and al‑Zubayr kindled a fire on his chest so that he almost
> expired; then the apostle gave him to Muhammad b. Maslama, who struck
> off his head.

Do you trust someone that consider Mohammed (the apostle) an example,
when the same Muslims believe that he ordered to torture a man for rob
him of gold? After the apostle take the wife of Kinana for himself as
war booty?

This is the "Sirat Rasoul Allah" of Inb Ishaq, a faithful Muslim living
80 years after Mohammed. It is canon for the Muslims. It is like their
Gospel.

Mirco