[ExI] we die alone while ogling the divers

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Dec 4 02:47:18 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Robert Masters
>
> 2 Dec 09
> 5:23 a.m.
>
> I almost died just now.  I dreamed that I was drowning, and I
> remembered that one is supposed to shout at such times.  So I
> started yelling at the top of my voice (in the dream, and
> then as I woke up).....Rob Masters

Wrong-o, so very wrong Rob me lad.

If you have drowning dreams very often it might indicate sleep apnea, so you
need to see the medics about that.

But I have found a much better approach.  Whenever I dream I are drowning,
instead of shouting, I dream that I discover that I can breathe water.  How
cool would that be!  You could become the greatest undersea wildlife
observer in history.  You could go into the Bond James Bond line of
business.  You play some excellent gags with that skill, scare the piss out
of people by unexpectedly emerging from the swamp, that sorta thing.  Your
wife would ask why it is that you so often wake up laughing.  But even
better, you could swim along the bottom of the lake to position yourself
underneath the diving board.  No one would see you down there and you
wouldn't make a bunch of bubbles as a scuba diver would, so you could
quietly observe the diving ladies having the occasional wardrobe
malfunction.  THAT would be a SERIOUSLY cool dream.

Now why would you want to shout and mess up that?