[ExI] What's in a transhumanist name? (was: YES! to Transhumanism)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:40:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> You people need to more explicitly state that on your pages. Put
> something up on the front page like: "We do not participate in the
> actual engineering of H+ solutions"

Actually, there are fellow cosmic engineers who not only are
personally involved in such activities, but would like to see the
Order itself directly engaged in its own tech projects.

The fact that this is not the area where to try and leverage the
scarce resources of a non-profit org, which might achieve much more
strategic results focusing instead on advocacy, evangelism and
lobbying in order to have much more massive energies deployed to this
effect, is just my personal position.

--
Stefano Vaj