[ExI] Deuteronomy Chapter 13

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Jun 12 11:57:31 UTC 2009

Il 12/06/2009 3.41, mail at harveynewstrom.com ha scritto:
> painlord2k at libero.it writes:
>> Maybe, giving the numbers, could be that a few psychopathics bent to
>> hate someone find a way to rationalize their hate and channel it in
>> some way that make them feel they are right?

> This is a good point. This good point applies to all religions equally.

But not all religions accept the rationalization of the hate in the same
ways and in the same degree.

>> Now, again you don't answered me, how many of them was not captured
>> and sentenced to life or death? How many Christians showed support for
>> them?
>> How many support the death penalty for the abortions doctors?

> And again, I don't know why you want these numbers, or why you think
> it's my job to provide them. They have no bearing on any claim I have
> made. If you want to make a claim about numbers, you go dig them up.

 From what I see and red, it appear that all of the were captured and
sentenced. And that the support for them is really tiny.
A few of like minded people find each other and use the teaching of a
religion to rationalize their actions in a way that is rejected by the
near totality of the adherents and the clergy and cause hostility to them.

My impression is that the numbers of these groups are under 1%, probably
much lower than this.

Mirco