[ExI] Bank of England

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:45:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Dan <dan_ust at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Dan<dan_ust at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> How would you distinguish between them?  How would
> >> you measure "politically responsibility"?
> >
> > Visibility?
>
> Please explain.

You may not see who tells the king what to do, but the king is in plain
sight.

> > Once more: have you seen Money as Debt?
>
> Not yet.
> Why can't you explain it in 100 words or less?

An economical approach? Allowing you to form your own opinion? :-)

I think that if one is interested in a given subject, and is in the business
of discussing with an open mind and not of propaganda of articles of faith,
a modicum of curiosity for sources mentioned therein might be in order. I
for sure am always grateful of being referred to different POVs, especially
whenever they can be directly appreciated directly online and in
half-an-hour... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj