[ExI] Wars was defeat physics

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 05:59:26 UTC 2009

At 10:25 PM 3/13/2009 -0700, Spike wrote:

>Iran has population growth under control and is Persian.  These are good and
>promising factors in their favor, yet they are ruled by an apparent madman,
>which is bad.

I haven't read a psychiatric evaluation of Supreme Leader Ayatollah
Ali Khamenei, but his fatwa against nuclear weapons states, as you
know, that the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons is
forbidden under Islam. This might be wicked deception, but then I
haven't heard of many apparent non-madmen supreme leaders in the West
who've published declarations that the production, stockpiling and
use of nuclear weapons is forbidden under Christianity, capitalism or
democracy.

Damien Broderick