[ExI] "recession is going to end in about 6 weeks"

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed May 6 14:16:26 UTC 2009

At 07:44 AM 5/6/2009 -0600, Rafal wrote:

>### Sure. This is why I said we need to wait and see what happens,
>and I didn't offer you a bet. I am not confident that the recession
>will end before the end of the year

A modest enough position to take. Rather more so, I think, than the
impression conveyed by your initial post:

"According to many economic indicators, the recession is going to
end in about 6 weeks (despite the best efforts of the idiots who run
this country) and there was never a depression, not by a long shot."

Damien Broderick