[ExI] The Last Exorcism. Philosophies of earthly immortality

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:15:39 UTC 2009

2009/5/23 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>:

>> Religion may not be 100% bad, but it's still 100% wrong.
>
> Are you telling me that "Don't murder" and "Don't steal" you neighbours are
> wrong?

It's like children being told they have to behave well so that Santa
Claus will bring them a present. It's right to behave well and the
Santa Claus belief may be helpful in producing this state of affairs,
but this has no bearing on the question of the existence of Santa
Claus.

--
Stathis Papaioannou