[ExI] effect/affect again.

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 5 13:27:24 UTC 2010

I've been typing since 1968 when I took possession of my mothers K-Mart Lemon Yellow portable. I learned how to actually type after reading an article in the Houston Chronicle Sunday Parade by William F. Buckley Jr. The interviewer asked him what the most important skill he ever learned was and how he learned it. He said typing and he'd. He put a layout of the keyboard on a 3x5 card and taped it to the top of the keyboard. Took him a couple of weeks to learn to touch type. I tried it and it worked. I've suggested it to others and they find it works as well. I still have little Russian keyboards taped to my laptop screen bezel when I have to type Russian and forget where keys are at. It really works well.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com