[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already know what itsays )

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:23:42 UTC 2010

Also, lots of people as children would be out playing somewhere and then
just *know* that they were in trouble, and not even have a clue as to *why*,
but just run straight home, and find their parent waiting on the doorstep
for them. This happened to me a couple of times, and to several of my
friends through my teenage years. I don't think it qualifies for anything
that someone can test, but there are circumstances that convince people that
we have more abilities than just the obvious ones.

Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."