[ExI] Psi. (no need to read this post you already know what itsays )

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 8 18:40:45 UTC 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, Damien Broderick wrote:

> Some refuse even to consider evidence when it's provided (John Clark, say, who proudly declares that he won't look at anything pretending to be evidence for psi, since he knows a priori that it's BULLSHIT!!!).

That is only partially true, I'm more than willing to look at evidence provided it really is evidence. However its true I'm not willing to look at the "evidence" posted on a website by somebody I've never heard of because there is no web of trust between me the reader and the originator of this "evidence" as there is in a legitimate Scientific journal. As a result the only thing stuff like this is really evidence for is that somebody knows how to type.

At the start of every year for the last 10 years I've made a paranormal prediction for the coming year; I've predicted that a positive Psi (or ESP or spiritualism) article will NOT appear in Nature or Science or Physical Review Letters for the next year, and I've been proven right each and every year; I must be psychic. I made an identical prediction for this year. Anybody want to bet against me?

 John K Clark