[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 10 16:17:12 UTC 2010

On Jan 8, 2010,  Damien Broderick wrote:

> There's no shortage of weird ideas to explain the weird phenomena labeled "psi"

There are indeed a lot of explanations of Psi, too many, few of them rational and none of them clear. I think the moral is that before you develop an elaborate theory to explain something make sure that there is an actual phenomena that needs explaining. After well over a century's effort not only have Psi "scientists" failed to explain how it works they haven't even shown that it exists.

 John K Clark