[ExI] heaves a long broken psi

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 24 22:53:57 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Damien Broderick

> ...If I can write award-winning fiction, why aren't I rich? Beats the hell
out
> of me, it's just so wrong... Damien Broderick

You answered it yourself Damien: you write award-winning fiction, not
money-winning fiction.  L. Ron Hubbard wrote money-winning fiction.  If I
rubbed a lamp and a genie offered me the choice, to be L. Ron Hubbard or
Damien Broderick, the choice would be easy: there aint never been the pile
of money deep enough for me to write that kind of money-winning fiction.
And this is ME talking, I loooove money, love that stuff, in jaw dropping
quantities, the more the merrier assuming it belongs to me etc.

Damien, do continue forever your award-winning writing and be poor like the
rest of us, ja?