[ExI] geeky people, I need a couple of alpha testers...

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:19:30 UTC 2010

On 1/29/10, Emlyn wrote:
> ... for something of very little consequence.
>
>  I use an RSS to email gateway for reading newsfeeds. A couple of days
>  ago the free service I use went to non-free. Crap. I figured "it can't
>  be hard to make one of these", and wrote one.

Maybe I'm being extra geekly, but why on earth would you want to read
the RSS firehose in your email?  Don't you get enough email as it is?
:)

Google RSS Reader organizes the feeds into folders, just like email.

If you want extra features, there are things like FeedDemon 3 or
Feedly and others, that try to do more for you.

I was relieved when I started to use Google Reader, so that I could
abandon some news email lists and move them to RSS feeds instead.

BillK