[ExI] freeze and shake

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Fri May 21 18:48:24 UTC 2010

I wasn't making a direct reaction to the article, I was just making a joke
in reference to their comment "A "Resomator", for instance, uses alkaline
hydrolysis to reduce a corpse into a white powder and murky liquid intended
to be flushed down the drain without polluting the environment." You know,
like a life down flushed down the drain....(or other) I guess these things
don't always translate via email.
Gina
www.nanogirl.com