[ExI] freeze and shake

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 19:14:42 UTC 2010

My initial knee jerk reaction to this technique was that this is a
perverse "Bizarro world" take on cryonics! lol  But I can see now how
this might actually be a very good thing for Alcor and CI, in that
since the person is getting frozen anyway...

The general public would get used to the idea of the dead being
frozen, but I could see cryonicists getting into an adversarial
position with the green/environmental/sustainability movement because
we would be viewed by them as wasting valuable resources (in a world
with a great deal of poverty) to preserve frozen bodies for the
longterm.

John