[ExI] Flash of insight...

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Wed Nov 3 02:51:05 UTC 2010

Alan,

It is certainly possible there is some amount of diversity in the way people
consciously represent themselves.

So you don't have a feeling of looking out of your eyes?  And can you
imagine what an out of body experience might be like?

Thanks, Stefano, for mentioning the recent scientists that were able to so
easily induce out of body experiences.  Here is one reference to some of
this work in science daily:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070823141057.htm

Alan, I bet you'd have fun if you could get a head set and camera setup like
that, so you could experience such yourself.  Certainly experiencing this
would be very enlightening to everyone.

I'm always chuckling at how people are so clueless when they talk about
having a 'spirit' or an "out of body experience' in the traditional
religious interpretation way.  Everyone assumes such dosn't have to have any
knowledge.  The referent or reality isn't near as important as the knowledge
of such - whether veridacal or not.

All this induction of out of body experiences is as exactly as predicted is
possible by the emerging expert consensus "Representational Qualai Theory",
and as was described in the 1229 story, written well before such science was
demonstrated.  And we surely haven't seen the last of this type of stuff -
wait till we start effing the ineffable, and start learning just how diverse
various people's conscious experiences of the world, their bodies, and their
spirits are.  I look forward to soon knowing first hand just how diverse
your experience of yourself are, Alan, compared to my own.

Brent Allsop