[ExI] A suicide note

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 23:22:22 UTC 2010

 Quite astounding and very shocking.
Not so long ago I said the most truly altruistic thing any person can do is commit suicide. In the cold harsh light of seeing this post, my statement sits heavy in my heart.

 Although I still stand by it, the reality of a person taking their own life is always shocking, saddening and leaves me cold. I hope I don't find my own words in his note; perhaps he came to the same conclusion?
My fear is that others will imitate this tragic event.