[ExI] Binary proof of evolution

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 01:46:59 UTC 2010

On 9/26/2010 8:31 PM, ablainey at aol.com wrote:

> Not supposed to be evolution just a demonstration of how total
> randomness can create something which evolution has created.

I think you still don't get it, A. Total randomness can't do anything of
the sort. The closest event that comes to mind is the generation of a
star out of a random aggregation of untold quadrillions of particles
that after hundreds of millions of years coalesce into a shrinking,
slowly heating blob. For that, you need a gravitational field that
doesn't exist on your computer screen unless you put it into the program
by hand, along with a humungous physics engine to constrain what the
random infalling thingies do when they start getting squeezed. Don't try
this at home, kids.

Damien Broderick