[ExI] pale diet again: RE: It's not only the fittest who survive.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:38:04 UTC 2011

On 11 April 2011 13:06, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so your paleo diet won't save the world. Too expensive in resource
> usage and money.

There is a reason after all why the neolithic revolution has won. We
accepted, or rather Darwinian forces imposed on survivors, disease and
shorter lives for many of us in exchange for number, power, knowledge (see
under "labour division"), sedentary life, etc.

OTOH, what is transhumanism if not the bold decision to have one's steak and
eat it too? :-)

As a first step it is reasonable that those who are lucky enough to make the
right choice do it. As a second, we know that if we want to extend the
benefits, we need either to alter our genetic make or to alter our food
production technologies.

--
Stefano Vaj