[ExI] death of a pv installation: was RE: How slow is capitalism?

Jones Murphy morphy at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:54:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:23 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Now we have an energy czar (Van Jones) who wants to confer human rights on
> the planet earth.  I can't tell if that is a promotion from a dead rock or a
> demotion from the goddess Gaia.

Van Jones has not been an energy czar for 2 years now. He was fired
almost immediately after Obama took office because of yet another
race-baiting controversy manufactured by Breitbart and Fox News  over
his supposed signature of some petition accusing Bush of committing
9/11. The petition's authors( 911truth.org ) later admitted his
signature was faked, but it was too late.