[ExI] Humanity+ Talk The new Century

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 17:52:07 UTC 2011

I'm worried about how much suffering will be inflicted in the name of "zero suffering." Amon is, after all, talking about using coercion to get his plan in place. To me, that means suffering, so it seems to back in suffering. It's almost like saying we'll have total freedom after we build and all of us live in a panopticon.

Regards,

Dan