[ExI] Call To Libertarians

Kris Notaro krisnotaro at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 04:16:03 UTC 2011

compassion, human rights, and empathy are of course great ideals, the pinnacle of any civilized society. however capitalism is going to be rendered useless in the future because it is destructive in nature. capitalism creates a world-wide "race to the bottom" of wages. i could say more but that sums it up for me.