[ExI] Capitalism 2.0 was Status as human motivator

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:22:20 UTC 2011

On 1 May 2011 15:50, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> In 2007 they went to the Fed and said either you pay us off with a
> trillion dollar bailout or we crash the world financial system. Guns
> to the head are not just mechanical devices.

Yup. But there are "cultural" limitations as well in play from the
side of governments and/or society in general...

I hate being the usual decadence complainer but the lack of lateral
thinking, vision, will required for paradigm shifts operate also at a
socio-political level.

Governments have been blackmailed *and* lost during the last (present?) crisis.

--
Stefano Vaj