[ExI] The twists & turns of politics & idealism (was: The End of the Future)

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Fri Oct 7 11:02:21 UTC 2011

On 7 October 2011 11:17, Amon Zero <amon at doctrinezero.com> wrote:

> For their own reasons, many people find personal significance in the date
> of Friday December 21st, 2012. We have decided to use awareness of this
> particular date as an ally in our efforts toward true democracy and freedom.
> On that day, the Zero State will form a democratic, open, global alternative
> government. The alternative government is intended as a People's Forum, to
> hear different points of view, coordinate volunteer activity, and chart a
> common course toward a positive future which we can all share. The Zero
> State does not compete with or oppose any other government, but will provide
> a trans-national platform for people to advocate, prepare and launch
> programs of activity working toward a world of shared justice and progress.

All comments so far have focussed on one sentence in the paragraph above.
Now thinking of changing it to the following:

"On that day, the Zero State will create the beginnings of a democratic,
open, global Alternative or parallel Government. The Alternative Government
is intended as a people's forum..."