[ExI] Right to medical information

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:41:58 UTC 2012

On 16 March 2012 01:45, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> For those who didn't read the article, there is a law winding its way
> through the Kansas legislature allowing doctors who are opposed to
> abortion to "opt out" of telling women information about their coming
> baby that might lead the woman to get an abortion.

Let me think.

Should I be allowed as a lawyer, if I feel a deep respect for the
sacredness of the life of corporate entities since conception, to "opt out"
of telling a client that due diligence investigations revealed the target
in prospective corporate deal to be a can of worms?

That's an interesting concept. The client could not blame me for any breach
of my fiduciary duties, because after all I would do that in the service of
a Higher Justice... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj