[ExI] Bringing new life to dead matter

Thirdeye Of Eris thirdeyeoferis at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:11:29 UTC 2012

You folks may not give it any credence but years ago I had a Satori
experience where I was shown the universe as a whole. In this vision, the
universe was an organism and all matter and energy was connected in a
system that was evolving. This organism had the ability to think, to
reason, but was not capable of imagination. We were the process of
evolution, this organism "dreaming" about what having imagination will be
like. So, I suppose my point is, thinking of the planet as a conscious
being is thinking way too small. What if WE are the universe's thinking
organ?

As for the nuke issue... I have been saying H3 for years now...

--
"A rational anarchist believes that concepts such as ‘state’ and‘society’
and ‘government’ have no existence save as physically exemplified in the

                -- Professor De La Paz from The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress by
Robert Heinlein