[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:15:30 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012  BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM, John Clark wrote:

>> should follow in the Mid East is to do absolutely nothing, he also says "
>> If the oil stops, Western civilisation collapses. So it is not negotiable.
>> The US will do anything to ensure oil supplies and to install friendly
>> governments over the oil resources." So you tell me what this implies.
>>

> > Nice troll, John!

A proud troll of the Extropian List since September 29 1993, the oldest
troll on the internet!

> Misinterpretation and quoting out of context.  Neat.

If you just had a brain fart (it can happen to the best of us) and now
renounce it I will say no more about that post, but if you stand by it I
will not let you forget it. To prevent further charges of out of context
quoting I will repeat your entire dog shit dumb post of Friday September 28
2012:

 " Unfortunately the West (mostly the US) has backed itself into a corner.
> Forget all the metaphysical crap about religions. That's just a
> convenient tool to manipulate populations.
> The West has built a civilisation dependant on oil. End of story.
> If the oil stops, Western civilisation collapses. So it is not
> negotiable. The US will do anything to ensure oil supplies and to
> install friendly governments over the oil resources. Planning 20 years
> ahead, not just next month.
> Everything else is just different stages on the path to that end result.
> Defending against and killing terrorists is required because the
> Western interference has upset some of the Arabs. But, as above, the
> US presently sees no alternative. The Saudis support the US in public
> for a very good reason. They don't want to be the next Iraq or Libya.
> (In private their support goes elsewhere).
> Longer term (over 20 years) the US can aim for alternative energy
> sources. Though they have to persuade the corporations that control
> the government that they need to change as well.
> The West has to move to alternative energy or perish in the process.
> But it won't be quick or easy."

    John K Clark