[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Sep 24 22:20:52 UTC 2012

Il 24/09/2012 22:07, Jeff Davis ha scritto:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

>> There was not local political culture interested in enlightenment and
>> democracy. Never existed. All progress was imposed to them by external
>> forces for a reason or another.

> You make enlightenment and democracy into sacred icons of Western
> culture, worship them, and insist that they are the be all and end all
> of human progress.  Just exactly the same cultural absolutism that you
> indict the Muslim "extremists" for.

Where I wrote about the magnificent and progressive future of democracy
and enlightenment?
I think democracy is better of the lack of it, but individual freedom
trump democracy. The collective have no right to infringe the rights of
the individual.

> You don't need "enlightenment values" -- a damn far cry from actual
> enlightenment, whatever that might be -- if you already have social
> harmony.

Social harmony is for bees, ants and termites.
Social harmony is for the benefit of individuals, not a reason to kill
them because they threaten the social harmony.

> And if you already have social harmony, you sure as hell
> don't want anything to do with the ridiculous warmongering
> exceptionalism of Western democracy: a comprehensive fraud -- a feeble
> circus, a tribal popularity contest, flawed to the point of
> unworkability, and in it's current incarnation, a wholly owned
> subsidiary of "Oligarchs 'R' Us".

The point is Islam is not built on "social harmony". It is built on
absolute order, top down, from Quran to the common people. The Quran,
the Hadit, the Shaaria trump individuals. It is the harmony of the
slave's hut.

>> They brought tyranny to the lawless.

> Sorry, Mirco, but that's Western Kool-aid talking.  They brought
> stability.

I have no use of stability where people is killed or maimed because they
don't have a beard long enough, they don't cut the hair in the right
way, they rape the women before killing them because it is against the
Qurant to kill virgins.

> Only when the West wanted to demonize them, was there
> "austerity" rebranded as tyranny.  By that standard, Bush/Cheney was a
> tyranny, too.

Will you write in support of Idi Amin food tastes in future also?

>> Moving from a tyranny to another is no improvement.

> Kool-aid aside, the Afghans didn't think so.  (I've interviewed just
> as many Afghans as you have.)

I know afghans that left their country to do 3-4,000 km travel on foot
or whatever available to come to Europe. This after the Talebans took
power. They massacrated the Hazeris just because they were Shia and not
Sunni (and didn't accepted their rule)

 From your words I suppose you justify a genocide or just extermination
of the restive tribes to reach "social harmony".

>> In the case of Talibans they were financed by an external power (aka
>> Pakistan, the Land of the Pure (the Pure are the Muslims, the others are
>> impure).

> And that's bad because...?  Pakistan lives in the neighborhood and --
> surprise! surprise! -- has interests there, so they supported the
> dominant group -- Pashtuns -- in order have influence that served
> Pakistani interests.  What interests does the US/West have there?

So neighbors can stage invasions, coups, genocides and it is acceptable
but the US or some western can not?
If western do it they are EVILLLLLL!!!!

So Afghanistan can harbor the organizer of the killing of 3.000 people
on American soil (and some hundreds outside of it) and the US must suck
it up?

Do you also support rapers when the victims defend themselves?

> Puleeeese!  Kool-aid again.  (To whatever extent it might be true, it
> would be because the Israelis disapprove, and as we all know, when the
> Israelis disapprove, Palestinians die by the hundreds.)

When Hamas disapprove, Palestinians fly from high raise
BTW, Egypt have a border in common with Gaza and they keep it shut much
more than Israel. Why don't they let their "brothers" in Egypt and out
of the Gaza "Prison"? And this continue with the MB in power.

>> For the same reason Hitler was able to win in Germany.
>> People fear and run to vote for some savior.

> You've lost the argument, Mirco.  You're grasping at straws.  Give it up.

If you call 3x5 inches beam straws, I would suggest a visit to the Oculist.

>>> If the
>>> Israelis hadn't stomped Arafat's much more secular and
>>> western-oriented Fatah flat, and the Generals (from Nasser onwards)
>>> hadn't stifled democratic opposition, the reactionary extremist
>>> movements wouldn't have had room to grow.

> Mirco's comments below, from "Sorry" to "Arabs"  is just mythical
> Zionist apologetics.  Sorry, Mirco, I just can't let you get away with
> this.

Maybe, but your remarks are from the book of the apologist of Hamas, PLO
and assorted tyrannical regimes.
Do you also "fix" pictures of "zionist crimes"?

Mirco