[ExI] "Crypto Coin Law" vs "Law of the Crypto Coin"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Fri Aug 9 04:11:43 UTC 2013

Yes, exactly Anders!

That is why I am always asking everyone what it would take to convert
you to my, or the other camp, and I work on considering the same for
myself.  That is always the focus of canonizer.com - testability in this
way.   I'm always encouraging all camps to explicitly state what it
would take to convert them to  another camp, along with their
rationality for why they can't currently accept the other camp.
Everyone knowing and being educated about this for all competing camps,
is also a good strategy that helps, significantly, when trying to find
and build as much consensus as possible, on critically important moral
and existential risk things, ore more importantly knowing exactly what
is required to most efficiently and creatively get everyone all that
they really want.

Much of what I hear Gordon and James saying is untestable meaningless
negative noise, which I've explained over and over about why I can't
accept - arguments like:   There has never been a sure thing investment
in the past, so there will never be a sure investment - all hogwash that
I can't accept, for the reason's I've stated.  They always try to weasel
out and never answer my questions about what it would take to convert
them, or what their predictions are, if they are any different than the
emerging evidence for the 'law' like expert consensus here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/154/2

Brent