[ExI] 23andme again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 21:36:30 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> [...]

Is it bad that I'm thinking of foils to your plans?

Suppose I swipe a copy of spike's gene sequence directly from 23andMe
computers.  Then I get a 3D printer, DIY bio hacking genetic materials
cooker, and now I have a patsy to take the blame for whatever crime I
want to place this material.  Ok sure, I don't have an complete match
for spike - but i'm not trying to clone anyone, just provide a
conclusive enough match against the database to create a fraudulent
positive ID.

As clever as you think you will be catching the crooks, plan on the
crooks getting more clever too.