[ExI] list test

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sun Jul 28 17:37:27 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 1:45 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, but.......
>
> In this case the extropy.org registration expired on 21 July 2013
> causing extropy.org and their lists to go dead.
>
> The registration was renewed on 27 July 2013 and life restarted.

Sorry about that, everyone. I didn't realize it would affect the lists, or
I would have hustled more to solve the problem before expiration. I tried
to renew at Network Solutions before the deadline, but found myself unable
to get them to accept payment. Not sure why, except the registration info
is very outdated (but that was true last time I renewed too). I was able to
pay on Saturday morning.

I have an inquiry in to Network Solutions about updating the info (which I
am unable to do). Perhaps I can solve that problem by merging accounts, but
I'm concerned that the extremely outdated extropy.org info will supplant
the current info for my other domains. The workings of Network Solutions
are not pellucid to me.

--Max

--
Max More, PhD