[ExI] list test

spike spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jul 29 03:12:24 UTC 2013

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:37 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] list test

>.I tried to renew at Network Solutions before the deadline, but found
myself unable to get them to accept payment. Not sure why, except the
registration info is very outdated (but that was true last time I renewed
too). I was able to pay on Saturday morning. Max

So why is Max stuck with the bill for this?  Do we have a place to toss in
donations to pay for the domain?  I'll kick in a few bucks to maintain the
list which has provided me with such entertainment for so many years.