[ExI] list test

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Jul 29 17:36:25 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 8:12 PM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> ** **
>

> >…I tried to renew at Network Solutions before the deadline, but found
> myself unable to get them to accept payment. Not sure why, except the
> registration info is very outdated (but that was true last time I renewed
> too). I was able to pay on Saturday morning… Max****
>
> ** **
>

> So why is Max stuck with the bill for this?  Do we have a place to toss in
> donations to pay for the domain?  I’ll kick in a few bucks to maintain the
> list which has provided me with such entertainment for so many years.****
>
> ** **
>
> spike

Thanks, spike. PayPal donations to  <max at maxmore.com> would be best, since
I see that the ExI PayPal info it outdated, and I can't change the primary
contact info without having the now non-existent bank account number (which
is somewhere in my files back at the house). Any contributions would be
appreciated, and applied to the reactivation fee, two years just paid and,
if sufficient, to add more years.

--Max

--
Max More, PhD