[ExI] Dealing with transhumanism bashing

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jun 24 18:43:34 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry that my initial message became convoluted with responses that are a bit irrational and even disturbing.  So please let’s not do this when I am being serious about a problem that could affect our culture.

Anyway, I’m proceeding forward with looking into this Alex Jones guy.  On the Transhumanist Art FB page, someone posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded <https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M9YS6hVuxhs#at=128> &v=M9YS6hVuxhs#at=128

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcnTdO47p0Q