[ExI] Cold fusion paper

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:55:25 UTC 2013

We should be (soon if not already) able to calculate, the optimal fusor mix
and configuration. It is quite very possible that the optimal is an energy
sink.

Likewise, we should be soon able to simulate any device inside a
supercomputer, before building that device for real.

Some would name this a Singularity and they would be right.