[ExI] ...or else... was: RE: What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 21 06:06:27 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato

>>  ... big brother federal government just does everything for us, feeds
our poor,
> supports our unemployed, heals our sickness, binds our wounds, stops
> the rising of the seas, holds our helpless little hands and tells us
> exactly what we are to do.

>...Or else....

>...Mirco

Ja.  Mirco everywhere in the last decade I have seen evidence of a Federal
government which has become too big for its breeches.  The whole reason why
the constitution was written was to prevent the kinds of abuses we are
seeing today.

It is too bad it had to be this way.  The American people are to suffer for
the way we vested so much authority into our Federal government, even
knowing that it leads to corruption.  Our near-term suffering will come in
the form of chaos in our medical care industry, panic and disruption
everywhere, brutal destruction of a system which didn't work well, but
worked for some.  We will pay the price in the form of power shifting from
one of the major parties to the other, but the problem will not be solved.
I am convinced the other major party will prove to be nearly as corrupt and
perhaps over half as incompetent as the one currently holding two of the
three seats of power.

Regarding that bungled HealthCare.gov website launch, I am emboldened to
make another prediction.  Recall in mid-October they assured us the website
would be fixed by 30 November.  It will not be fixed by 30 November, even
after we note they didn't specify which year.  The system was based on a
flawed premise: healthy young people can be compelled to buy insurance.  I
thought three years ago they could not and would not.  I still think that
way.

Prediction: the American people will shrug and suggest we give the other
guys a chance to fix it.  They too will fail, for different reasons.  They
will not recognize that this kind of problem must be tackled at the state
level, and that federal government must shrink to fit its budget.  The other
guys find that notion as repugnant as the current crew.

Any questions?