[ExI] Another step towards uploading

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:41:20 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:

> Someone mentioned a Cryonics magazine article on plastic embedding vs
> cryopreservation. You can find the article here:
>
> http://www.alcor.org/magazine/2013/01/16/chemical-brain-preservation-and-human-suspended-animation/

Thanks Max, I'll have more comments about that article in a few days but
first a quick question, Mr. Wolf keeps saying things like:

 > In neural cryobiology, on the other hand, it is possible to subject the
> cryopreserved brain tissue to both a viability test and (subsequently) to
> ultrastructural examination.

What is he talking about?  Today with the absence of advanced
Nanotechnology how can you give a viability test to a block of tissue
frozen harder than a brick?

  John K Clark