[ExI] eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 14 20:10:13 UTC 2013

My apologies for hammering on this please.  Healthcare.gov, that same system
which asks for all the information needed to clean out your bank account,
including bank account numbers should you opt to have tax penalty deducted
directly from your savings, has the following comment:

You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or
data transiting or stored on this informationsystem.  At any time, and for
any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and
search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this
information system.  Any communication or data transiting or stored on this
information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government
purpose.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-website-source-code-no-reasona
ble-expectation-privacy_762489.html#read-more

Is this an Orwellian nightmare, or am I hallucinating?  They collect all
this info, then just outright state that you have no reasonable expectation
of privacy.  You just dropped all manner of personal info into the public
domain.  How the hell can they set up strong security with all this private
info, then after the fact casually say you cannot reasonably expect privacy?
How do they figure?  Is this really what our own government wanted?

Ignore my previous screeds, do comment on this please.