[ExI] eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:39:54 UTC 2013

If this: "Some have been led to believe ObamaCare is universal healthcare
or is a step towards it." is right, I mean, if Obamacare is not an
universal health care, it´s wrong and you are right: Is useless.

Anyway, with Universal Healthcare, this "OK then, I want a lot more control
over the lives of smokers, a looooot more" is not applicable. I mean: I
could say: Ok.  If you go out of house at night in a middle dangerous place
I´d like to have a lot more control over your life, because I pay the
police that saves you.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ** **
>
> My apologies for hammering on this please.  Healthcare.gov, that same
> system which asks for all the information needed to clean out your bank
> account, including bank account numbers should you opt to have tax penalty
> deducted directly from your savings, has the following comment:****
>
> ** **
>
> You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication
> or data transiting or stored on this informationsystem.  At any time, and
> for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept,
> and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this
> information system.  Any communication or data transiting or stored on this
> information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government
> purpose.****
>
> ** **
>

> http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-website-source-code-no-reasonable-expectation-privacy_762489.html#read-more
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Is this an Orwellian nightmare, or am I hallucinating?  They collect all
> this info, then just outright state that you have no reasonable expectation
> of privacy.  You just dropped all manner of personal info into the public
> domain.  How the hell can they set up strong security with all this private
> info, then after the fact casually say you cannot reasonably expect
> privacy?  How do they figure?  Is this really what our own government
> wanted?****
>
> ** **
>
> Ignore my previous screeds, do comment on this please.****
>
> ** **