[ExI] This is one amazing robot!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 19:03:34 UTC 2013

Spike wrote:
>Is this a fun time to be alive or what?

Yes!!!  But I just wish that our lifespans were naturally twice as long as
they currently are, so we would have much more of a fighting chance to
benefit from the radical life extension technologies, which may end up
coming down the pike too late to help us.  I want to witness many more cool
things!  I have a bad feeling that just as technology and society are
getting really super-awesome, I will be dying of old age...  : (

John