[ExI] Silence in the sky-but why?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:08:09 UTC 2013

Spike,
Just relax, we are the first ones.
Life is relatively abundant, intelligent life much less so.
Everything is fine, even if it would be cool to have galactic friends to
talk to.
But this could be good news too because it shows how important human beings
are. We have great responsability to seed the universe with intelligence
and creativity.
Giovanni