[ExI] Basic Income - Basic Housing?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:11:57 UTC 2014

For anyone:  just when did it change?   By definition, a person seriously
mentally ill is not able to partake in any legal anything.  His opinion
does not matter.  In my day you could get someone involuntarily committed
with a judge and a psychiatrist.  I even saw one guy admitted because he
refused surgery on his appendix (got admitted, got the surgery - died).
bill w