[ExI] Transhumanist/sf themed tabletop games

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:27:32 UTC 2015

Keith, I suspected I would find Posthuman Pathways a customer or two!

Jay, as familiar as I am with Ander's work, I did not know a number of the
items you adroitly pointed out.  And it should not surprise me that he has
a White Wolf Games Mage Page, because I can easily envision him as a
wizard, constantly puttering around in his inner sanctum! lol

Adrian, your campaign sounds interesting!  I just found out that an
acquaintance loves gm'ing TS games, but he does not play it often since he
said the prep time for it is very demanding.  "All those AI's, embedded
everywhere!"

Claus, thank you for the praise and your own great list of games.  I need
to get every one you listed!  I am very familiar with Orion's Arm, and the
first time I read over the website, I felt like I was having a religious
experience.  I would love to see a quality rpg adapted from it!

I hope more people respond to this thread, because this is a very fun
discussion.

John  :  )

P.S.  Perhaps having an Extropy List Gaming Con is not such a goofy idea....