[ExI] what is this?

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Fri Jul 3 08:52:27 UTC 2015

Från:   spike <spike66 at att.net>

 Oh ja, I used to go over there occasionally.  I got a note from Damien about
a few months ago; he was with Barbara in Texas.  All was well with him.

Yup. I made a picture for a book cover for him last week.

 >...There are other more devious possibilities, but that's the
simplest...BillK

NO!  There are no other possibilities!  NONE!  No way Jose, not.  Never did
that, didn't even google on it.  BillK's Damien Broderick theory is ALL
THERE IS to see here, move along.
No new-found  interest in heavy metal music?

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University