[ExI] didn't know he was at the party... was: RE: Wrath of the Old Ones

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Sun May 3 18:57:43 UTC 2015

That’s a great theme, Ivor.

This is also what goes through my head whenever people rant about there being too many human beings on the planet because our resources are running out. Human beings are our most important resource.

Tara Maya
Blog <http://taramayastales.blogspot.com/>  |  Twitter <https://twitter.com/taramayastales>  |  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Unfinished-Song-Epic-Fantasy/310271375658211?ref=hl>  |  Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Maya/e/B004HAI038/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349796143&sr=8-2-ent>  |  Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2951879.Tara_Maya>